Ronin is big and bold, and that's how we love him. but it looks so awesome!
- In .357 caliber
- Big bore (M18x1) rear caps available
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials. Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weights around 10.4 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
- Swap out the rear cap with another thread size.
- Add this optional 6.25 inch extender to make this unit even quieter!
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
- Must be 18 and over to purchase airguns.
- Please check local and state laws.
- Never point airguns at a person or any living thing.
- Airguns can cause serious injury or death.
- Review manual prior to initial use.