UMAREX HAMMER™ .50 CALIBER AIR RIFLE
The .50 caliber Umarex Hammer Airgun Hunting Rifle didn’t alter the laws of physics. It just took advantage of them. The Umarex Hammer’s primary objective was to accelerate a greater mass faster using technology, ingenuity, innovation, and the big .510 caliber barrel. This unparalleled air rifle will push a 550-grain slug to 760 FPS and generate 705 ft-lbs of energy at the muzzle. Unlike a traditional firearm, the Hammer doesn’t generate a comparable report or recoil signature. A shooter in a big game hunting situation will not need to wear hearing protection when shooting the Umarex Hammer. The recoil of this big bore air rifle can best be described as a firm push, not a sharp kick like a powder burning rifle would give. Its dual-chamber precision magazine means you'll have an immediate follow-up shot if needed and each Umarex Hammer comes with two magazines. The Umarex Hammer is not just another air rifle. It’s in an air rifle hunting class all by itself.
Learn about the safeties and basic mechanics of the Umarex Hammer by watching the Learning the Umarex Hammer video series.
- The rifle that generates big game power without powder
- .50 caliber big game hunting air rifle
- Precharged Pneumatic (PCP) operates with high-pressure air
- Optimal operating fill pressure = 4,500 psi
- Each shot regulated to 3,000 psi
- 3 full power shots + 4th shot at near 90% power from one fill of air cylinder
- 24 cubic inch non-removable carbon fiber tank
- 2-round chamber magazine (includes 2)
- Removable magazine means Hammer can be unloaded
- 3 mechanical safety devices
- Straight pull speed-bolt with 8 lbs cocking effort
- 2.5-lb trigger weight
- Built-in manometer (pressure gauge)
- Picatinny riflescope rail
- PolyOne designed and U.S. manufactured stock
- AR Magpul style grip
- Integrated rear sling stud
- 3 slots in forearm grip to accept M-LOK attachments
- Quick Disconnect Foster fitting for easy air-fill connection
- 43.75-inch overall length
- 8.5 pound overall weight unloaded without scope
- 29.5-inch barrel length with full-length composite shroud
- 1:24 twist rifled German-made barrel made by Walther
- Ability to easily degas (remove all air)
- Designed, engineered, assembled and tested in the USA
|700+ ft. lbs with 550 grain lead slug
|.510 Lead Slugs
- Must be 18 and over to purchase airguns.
- Please check local and state laws.
- Never point airguns at a person or any living thing.
- Airguns can cause serious injury or death.
- Review manual prior to initial use.