11 REASONS TO OWN AN AIRGUN FOR SURVIVAL
At Survival Airguns we take the 11 steps an additional step further by adding only premium .25 caliber Semi and .30 caliber Full Auto Stealthy Airgun selections.
No cocking or pumping between shots, no 2nd amendment issues, no license or permits, no waiting period, no gunpowder residue, no explosions, no recoil, and little no maintenance.
ATF Form 6 Parts I, II, 6NIA & 6A Exemptions
7. Air guns, pellet guns, starter guns and flare guns provided they are not firearms as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(3) and do not have tear gas dissemination capability.
§921. Definitions(a) As used in this chapter—
- (1) The term “person” and the term “whoever” include any individual, corporation, company, association, firm, partnership, society, or joint stock company.
- (2) The term “interstate or foreign commerce” includes commerce between any place in a State and any place outside of that State, or within any possession of the United States (not including the Canal Zone) or the District of Columbia, but such term does not include commerce between places within the same State but through any place outside of that State. The term “State” includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the possessions of the United States (not including the Canal Zone).
- (3) The term “firearm” means (A) any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive; (B) the frame or receiver of any such weapon; (C) any firearm muffler or firearm silencer; or (D) any destructive device. Such term does not include an antique firearm.
- (4) The term “destructive device” means—(A) any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas—(i) bomb,(ii) grenade,(iii) rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces,(iv) missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce,(v) mine, or(vi) device similar to any of the devices described in the preceding clauses;
Warning: This is not legal advice, nor do we claim to be attorneys. Please consult an attorney, your state, county, city, and local government regarding the legality of possession or ownership of an airgun in your personal situation.
Warning: Never ever point an airgun at any person or living thing whether loaded or unloaded as this could cause serious injury or even death.