By accessing any of survivalairguns.com's services and products provided, you will have read, agreed, verified and acknowledged to all the conditions to all of our waivers and disclaimers below:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- All sale transactions are completed in the state of California under California law and regulations.
- All shipping are done via buyer selected/paid carriers in California.
- If there is any dispute about or involving survivalairguns.com's services or products provided, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the state of California, City of Laguna Niguel.
- Buyer assumes full responsibility of all liabilities, damages, injuries, modifications done to products, buyer's local laws, buyer's local regulations, and ownership of airgun and survival goods.
- You will not hold Survival Airguns LLC, its owners, members, affiliates, or employees responsible for any legal actions, liabilities, damages, penalties, claims, or other obligations caused by your ownership of airgun and survival goods.
- You acknowledge that due to their potential strategic value, export of certain products sold by survivalairguns.com may be prohibited by the U.S. International Regulations and the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. You represent that you will not export any prohibited or restricted items against the law.
There are areas to which Survival Airguns LLC cannot ship airguns or other products. Certain states and municipalities have established certain limitations, and Survival Airguns LLC reserves the right not to ship particular products to certain locations. If we determine a product is going to be leaving the country we reserve the right to cancel any orders. We cannot ship airguns to the following locations:
States: Delaware, Illinois, New Jersey, Rhode Island, District of Columbia
Counties: King County (WA)
- Cities: Seaside (CA), Bridgeport (CT), Stratford (CT), New York (NY), Brooklyn (NY), Bronx (NY), Staten Island (NY), Queens (NY), Glen Oaks (NY), Floral Park (NY), Yonkers (NY), Buffalo (NY), Rochester (NY) Philadelphia (PA), York (PA)
International Shipping: If you order is confiscated by your customs agency, Survival Airguns LLC is not responsible for the loss, nor will we reimburse you for the cost of the impounded products or their shipping cost. Survival Airguns LLC does ship accessories to a limited number of international countries (no airguns or optics). It is up to you to research and adhere to your local airgun & airgun accessory laws. There are some countries that have specific regulations that we cannot ship certain products to. If you order a restricted product we may have to cancel your order. We do not ship optics, night vision, etc. out of the United States. We accept Bank Wire for International Orders. All bank wire payments will incur an additional $20 bank wire fee (non-refundable). Contact your customs agency to get the required import permits for the items you order. If you order is confiscated by your customs agency, Survival Airguns LLC is not responsible for the loss, nor will we reimburse you for the cost of the impounded products or their shipping cost. There are no returns or refunds for international orders.
- Survival Airguns LLC will not be responsible for injuries and damages caused by improper usage, user errors, crazy stunts, lack of adult supervision, or willful ignorance to risk.
- Pricing, specification, availability and special promotions are subject to change without notice. Please visit our warranty and disclaimer pages for more information.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: Products sold on this site contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6.
- NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE SITE. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER BATTERIES and CHARGERS. SURVIVALAIRGUNS.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS PRODUCTS, AND THE INTERNAL UPGRADE OR REPLACEMENT PARTS. ANY USE OF LOW GRADE OR LOW WEIGHT PELLETS SHALL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- All content is subject to change without prior notice. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.