PULSAR THERMION XM50 5.5-22x THERMAL RIFLESCOPE
While the Pulsar Thermion XM50 5.5-22x Thermal Riflescope may look like a run-of-the-mill riflescope, all similarities end with a 30mm tube and traditional-style, all-metal magnesium-alloy optic housing. The Thermion XM50 is an advanced thermal imaging riflescope with 320x240 microbolometer resolution, 12 micron pixel pitch, 5.5-22x magnification, a full-color 1024x768 HD AMOLED display and a jaw-dropping heat-detection range of up to 2,500 yards. Additional Thermion XM50 features include picture-in-picture, 8 color palettes, 15 reticles in up to 4 colors, black, red, white and green, integrated still image and video recording with audio on 16gb of internal storage, Wi-Fi with Pulsar’s Stream Vision app, 50Hz frame rate for fluid motion imaging and an onboard rechargeable battery pack. The Thermion XM50 is IPX7 waterproof rated ,submersible in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes, weighs 31.7 ounces and is recoil rated to handle .375 H and H, 9.3x64 and 12-gauge
- 2,500 yd detection range with 320x240 resolution, 12 micron pixel pitch core
- 8x digital zoom with continuous zoom and stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom with a Stream Vision app that connects scope to smart device
- Built-in Recording with recoil activation
- 13 variable electronic reticles and One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- Color: Black
- Primary Color: Black
- Material: Plastic, Germanium
- Country of Origin: Lithuania
- Minimum Advertised Price: $3,799.97
- Unit of Measure: EA
- International Restrictions: YES
- Item LxWxH: 5.50 X 4.00 X 3.50
- Shipping LxWxH: 17.00 X 6.25 X 4.25
- Weight: 4.7
- MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
The package content of Pulsar® optoelectronical devices includes a warranty card. The warranty card confirms that the Pulsar® product you purchased was supplied without defects and is fully operational. It guarantees the repair of manufacturer defects during the warranty period provided, if the item has been used in accordance with the user manual. The Manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the moment of initial purchase or from the manufacturing date if there is no receipt to prove purchase.To avoid any problems, we recommend becoming familiar with the device's user manual.
The warranty does not cover any external damage to the device, its casing or adjustable parts' movements (i.e. smooth movement or rough movement). The manufacturer has the right to render the warranty null and void in the following cases:
- if the device has been modified or tampered with,
- if the device has been dropped or has marks of mechanical or chemical
- if the device has been tampered with by unauthorized repair,
- if the device has been damaged as a result of fire or natural disasters,
- if the device has been damaged as a result of liquids or other substances getting inside,
- if the serial number of the device has been modified, rubbed off, removed or is illegible, or has been programmatically deleted (for devices with unique serial number).
In the event of activating the warranty repair service, please contact the distributor where the device was purchased or contact the national distributor Pulsar® in your country.
Any product returned under warranty should be packaged in a sturdy, outside shipping carton, to prevent damage in transit.
In addition, it must be accompanied with the following items:
1. Letter with the detailed description of the arisen problem and indicating error conditions.
2. Copy of the original receipt showing when and where the product was purchased.
3. Return Shipping Information, including return address and contact person.
4. Warranty Card filled in by the seller.
The period of time during which the company provides repair service for the products on the market is five years from the day of sale or if it's impossible to define, from the date of production.
During this period the manufacturer provides both warranty and non-warranty service for your product.
The warranty period for rechargeable batteries/units (including those included into the package) is one year.